Radical Rainbow Chevron Crop Top
Our versatile Crop Top is the perfect style for every fitness class and all your weekend plans. With the same smooth finish as our signature legging that gives each print a shine, you will love the buttery soft feel of the fabric. Featuring a 4-way stretch and sweat wicking material, this sport top is designed with all body types in mind. Pair it with its matching legging to complete the look.
- Moisture Wicking Breathability
- 4-Way Stretch Flexibility
- Light-to-medium support
- Moderate level of compression
- Designed and crafted to flatter all sizes
- High u-neck style with binding finish
- Made with high performance, four way stretch material
- 76% Polyester and 24% Spandex blend fabric
- Lined for extra support with 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex blend fabric • Quick drying to keep you cool and comfortable even after that workout sweat
- Hand wash in cold water only, lay flat to dry
- We have hand crafted this fabric to be versatile and vibrant, this makes the material sensitive to abrasive surfaces. Take precaution when coming into contact with rough stone surfaces, velcro, turf, etc.
This item is made to order, view our current order fulfillment time HERE.
WE ARE HANDMADE IN USAYes, you read that right! We are proud to say each and every piece is handmade to order in the USA - all items are manufactured and produced in Orange County, California. Because the product is made on demand, our team is able to carefully follow orders through each step of the production process to ensure high-quality pieces. Each product tells its own unique story that we love being able to translate onto your favorite athleisure wear styles!
I like a good pair of leggings by themselves, but I’m a girl who loves a matching top/leggings set even more. I’ve been wearing goldsheeps for awhile but only recently started buying direct and seeing how much of a huge selection they have for matching kits.
I have a TON of older goldsheeps I still like to wear, most have black as their base color, but it isn’t in the cards for me to try and find (and buy) an exact matching top for each one. So I set out to find a more generic black top that would match the material and base color and I landed on this one. Base color is that signature Goldsheep black shine and the variety of stripes make it easy to match with the other colors in my black Goldsheep leggings.
And I just learned that I prefer this crop style top to their standard “u bra”. Less cleavage to show off, but they are much more supportive.
Now, how do I resist the urge to buy the matching leggings for this top? 🤔