We are looking for a full time Office Coordinator to join the Goldsheep team. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self starter, able to multi-task in a fast pace environment, and works well in a team setting.
- Manage all customer service inquiries including - Daily email communication within Customer Service Platform, Process Exchanges/Returns, Facilitate urgent client requests, and Manage Custom Order process from start to finish.
- Provide client feedback to other departments to share insight on customer experience, product feedback and selling trends.
- Collaborate with the Production team during high traffic periods to support back of house processes.
- Order all supplies for the Front Office, Production needs and Special Projects.
- Create relationships with outside Vendors to support a smooth flow of supplies needed.
- Provide support to Leadership on Special Projects when needed.
- You must be hardworking, detail oriented, team player, organized, problem solver and MUST have great customer service skills.
Job Type: Full Time
**Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and appreciate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.