Neon Tie Dye U-Bra
Our versatile UBra is the perfect style for every fitness class and all your weekend plans. With the same smooth finish as our signature legging that gives each print a shine, you will love the buttery soft feel of the fabric. Featuring a 4-way stretch and sweat wicking material, this sport top is designed with all body types in mind. Pair it with its matching legging to complete the look.
- Moisture Wicking Breathability
- 4-Way Stretch Flexibility
- Light-to-medium support
- Moderate level of compression
- Designed and crafted to flatter all sizes
- U-neck style with clean finish
- Made with high performance, four way stretch material
- 76% Polyester and 24% Spandex blend fabric
- Lined for extra support with 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex blend fabric • Quick drying to keep you cool and comfortable even after that workout sweat
- Hand wash in cold water only, lay flat to dry
- We have hand crafted this fabric to be versatile and vibrant, this makes the material sensitive to abrasive surfaces. Take precaution when coming into contact with rough stone surfaces, velcro, turf, etc.
This item is made to order, view our current order fulfillment time HERE.
WE ARE HANDMADE IN USAYes, you read that right! We are proud to say each and every piece is handmade to order in the USA - all items are manufactured and produced in Orange County, California. Because the product is made on demand, our team is able to carefully follow orders through each step of the production process to ensure high-quality pieces. Each product tells its own unique story that we love being able to translate onto your favorite athleisure wear styles!
Got these leggings as a birthday gift and liked this pattern so much I came back to buy the matching top. I don’t usually buy leggings with white as a base color (prefer darker colors) but I’m surprised how much I liked this tie dye print in person, enough to complete the set.
Goldsheep material is my absolute favorite for lighter/less sweaty workouts. Good compression for how light the material is. I use the “second skin” term for it a lot because the light weight and limited stitching makes it feel that way. And their design team always delivers, they literally have something for everyone, and most are great for fashion outside of workouts as well.